Many authors have little use for the pretension of hermetic distance and never accepted a historically specific idea of what it means to be a writer. With the digital age come new conceptions of authorship. And for both authors and readers, these changes may be unexpectedly salutary.
--Anne Trubek, on “Why Authors Tweet.”
Source: The New York Times
12 Notes/ Hide
- dearcassie reblogged this from millionsmillions
- nick-cave reblogged this from millionsmillions
- quintessentiallyquirky likes this
- mrmullin likes this
- bookloop reblogged this from millionsmillions
- intervital likes this
- mvcr likes this
- thelifeguardlibrarian said: I love his Vest.
- thelifeguardlibrarian likes this
- millionsmillions posted this