"It wouldn’t be unfair if this brings to mind the minutiae of role-playing gaming, with one crucial difference: the referent for historical gamers, however quixotic in practice, is history itself, not, say, the Star Wars C-Canon (the third level of verisimilitude in the Star Wars universe)."
Anthony Paletta on war games and Roberto Bolaño’s The Third Reich.
11 Notes/ Hide
- thestonecuttersguild likes this
- signature89t likes this
- tinafeylookalike reblogged this from millionsmillions
- citylightscomebackinjune likes this
- naranzarian likes this
- artsytype likes this
- maryelkyot reblogged this from millionsmillions
- 2deadbirds likes this
- hatethefuture likes this
- hughbot likes this
- millionsmillions posted this