Thought for a Sunshiny Morning
It costs me never a stab nor squirm
To tread by chance upon a worm.
"Aha, my little dear," I say,
"Your clan will pay me back one day."
If you’re interested in the sorry story of Dorothy Parker’s ashes, might I recommend Michelle Dean’s recent post at The Rumpus?
12 Notes/ Hide
- buddhassecret likes this
- austinausten likes this
- miettecast likes this
- guyatree likes this
- sarahsamudre likes this
- differenceetrepetition likes this
- cowardorking reblogged this from millionsmillions
- cowardorking likes this
- buchr likes this
- deadhorsebrooklyn likes this
- gggilliannn reblogged this from millionsmillions
- millionsmillions posted this