I’m interested in novels that render what Gates calls “this new mode of living” — those that successfully incorporate technology into their characters’ experiences.
He Hit Send: On the Awkward but Necessary Role of Technology in Fiction by Allison K. Gibson
13 Notes/ Hide
- ofletters reblogged this from millionsmillions
- nmscuri reblogged this from millionsmillions
- observedofallobservers likes this
- greenvolcano likes this
- nmscuri likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- landsinorder likes this
- tomesandtalismans said: Would rather cut my dicc off than read about someone reading email in any context.
- zsultan likes this
- endlesslyshifting likes this
- texarshead likes this
- unypl likes this
- millionsmillions posted this