Yan’s style here is maximalistic, headlong, sloppy to be sure, but bursting with life; or rather, lives — human and otherwise.
Alex Shakar on Mo Yan, who just won the Nobel Prize for Literature.
11 Notes/ Hide
- irismm2012 likes this
- smilingatcrocodiles reblogged this from millionsmillions
- geecee81 likes this
- rand0mglory likes this
- thowdoff reblogged this from millionsmillions
- manfrommontreal likes this
- morethandefunct likes this
- bibliophileforrent likes this
- sydrianlover likes this
- sensible-sells likes this
- millionsmillions posted this