He watched Joshua smoke the cigarette to the filter, watched him drop then grind the butt into the sidewalk with the bright toe of a brown leather boot. When the doors opened and the boots shuffled through, Mark turned away. He tried to arrange his expression into something approaching happy surprise, and, when he turned back, Joshua was on him.
The hug lasted too long, past uncomfortable, then past that, until, gently, he pushed Joshua away, and they stood, studying each other.
Recommended Reading: “Nudists” by David James Poissant.
15 Notes/ Hide
- thinkannethink likes this
- tuerio likes this
- igive-you-porn likes this
- btwnluckyandlost likes this
- johnnydeppseyeliner likes this
- beingthirteenisbloobaloobie reblogged this from millionsmillions
- flatteryoconnor likes this
- observedofallobservers reblogged this from millionsmillions
- eyesthebye likes this
- keepcalmstaychill likes this
- carissalicious likes this
- thedaydreamingobservers reblogged this from millionsmillions
- thedaydreamingobservers likes this
- pavorst likes this
- millionsmillions posted this