I’ve been reading Utterly Uncle Fred, an anthology of the three P.G. Wodehouse books featuring the madcap octogenarian party boy and all-around cutup…I pray that I live long enough to follow his errant but shining example.
Malcolm Jones’s Year in Reading.
10 Notes/ Hide
- thingspeopleasklibrarians likes this
- augustaleigh likes this
- climateadaptation likes this
- drlucich likes this
- tonydibartolomeo likes this
- wwnorton reblogged this from millionsmillions
- berfrois likes this
- donpeabody likes this
- jkeith757 reblogged this from millionsmillions
- shinebrightlike-vaginas likes this
- millionsmillions posted this