INTERVIEWER: Do you read much contemporary poetry these days?
SARAH RUHL: A little bit … as much as I read anything. I have three kids under the age of six, so if you ask me what I’ve read lately, it’s Goodnight Moon.
Lettering the Stage, an interview with Sarah Ruhl
11 Notes/ Hide
- perdita-di-capelli-trattamento likes this
- doanhonglinh reblogged this from millionsmillions
- twentyonedrunkstreet likes this
- meekandloud likes this
- smilingatcrocodiles likes this
- horizondawning reblogged this from millionsmillions
- hate-this-url likes this
- taffeta-phrases likes this
- millionsmillions posted this