I had dreams about tornadoes. I dreamed of houses collapsing, people searching through rubble for dead bodies. Most of these dreams involved watching a large tornado in a field as it moved directly toward me. Like the scene early in the film The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy looks out the window and sees the tornado approaching, that sense of doom is always present in my dreams.
At the Paris Review Daily, Brandon Hobson reflects on a lifelong fear of bad weather.
11 Notes/ Hide
- mon-cafe-du-matin likes this
- sylvysparrow likes this
- firefoil likes this
- lecapucine reblogged this from themonicabird
- themonicabird reblogged this from millionsmillions
- onceiwasachampion likes this
- ascendingcoherence likes this
- augustaleigh likes this
- indigochild12 likes this
- raghs likes this
- sensible-sells likes this
- millionsmillions posted this