'Anyway.' Charlotte folded the pages of her unfinished Letter with a neat vertical crease as children fold their weekly themes. 'It's not just a new sentence. It's a new paragraph.'
It occurred to me that I had never before had so graphic an illustration of how the consciousness of the human organism is carried in its grammar.
19 Notes/ Hide
- jesciexvx likes this
- theendofpromise reblogged this from millionsmillions
- themonicabird likes this
- thescriptrix likes this
- flatteryoconnor likes this
- yoon1vers3 likes this
- recycledsoul likes this
- crsenex reblogged this from millionsmillions
- skerrie reblogged this from millionsmillions
- onemanbandstand likes this
- howtoleavetheozarks likes this
- millionsmillions posted this