The Great Book Cover Project by Levente Szabo
Love these. Belgian artist Levente Szabo redesigns the covers of his favourite books. Done in Photoshop with handwritten lettering.
- The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Old Man And The Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Blindness by Jose Saramago
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Levente Szabó is a graphic designer worked in Brussels, and currently he’s redesigning the covers for some of his favorite books. You can check out the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh installments on his Behance profile.